Friday, November 21, 2008

Nationals

Erika running at the regionals up in Fresno - she ran really well in this race. She loves the course up there...
Yes, they made the cut. Yes, they run fast and look good while running. Yes, they are freezing back in Wisconsin right now (it snowed yesterday during their run). Yes, they are having fun - even if they are freezing. Yes, I am so proud of them. The Biola cross country girls team made it to Nationals!

No, I didn't get to go!! I am soooo bummed! I wanted to be there to watch them run and to cheer for them. I had it all planned out and was going to take a little mini vacation but it just wasn't meant to be. So now I have to sit and wait to hear the results of the race. But my thoughts are definitely with them...I'm just warmer :)
Good luck Biola girls and David too! But most of all - have fun!

1 comment:

GCO DR Team 2015 said...

Congratulations, Erika!!! Nationals... wow! You must be so proud of her, Debbie! You should be :) Too bad you didn't get to go watch her race - maybe next time.