Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top Nursing Blog

My blog was recently voted one of the Top 50 nursing blogs
I always find it an honor to have my blog recognized...really, someone actually reads this thing??
I started my blog as a way to keep my family updated on my life and the lives of my children and over time it has grown in to more than that.
I have met new people through this blog and have been able to promote nursing and mostly I have been able to tell people about one of my biggest passions...perinatal comfort care.
I believe all women should have access to support when they find out that their pregnancy may not end as they have dreamed.
I am glad that programs are developing and people are recognizing the need for programs.

Therefore, I will keep on blogging.
(and hoping that people read my random postings)
Debbie

No comments: