Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Published Article

St Joseph's Perinatal Hospice Program is being featured in "Working Nurse" magazine...For those of you who don't get the magazine you can check it out here on line. (just click on the link and look for the 'My Speciality' "Part one - Neonatal Hospice Nursing Outpatient")
And then...continue to scroll down until you see Part Two...which features the inpatient side. I was interviewed for part two. I've seen/read the online version and am awaiting the actual printed version. I just think it will be fun to see myself in a magazine. Though the subject is not an easy subject for some to read about it is a part of my job that I do enjoy and that I think is a valuable service to our families.
And while I'm on the subject of perinatal hospice...click on the video at MSNBC - they did a good job telling about the job that we do.

No comments: