Thursday, September 1, 2011

A New Cousin

My cousin Andrea had her second baby today!!
We haven't seen each other in awhile.  She grew up in Ohio where my family is from and now she lives in Texas.  Thank goodness for social media tools like facebook - we can actually keep in touch and I feel like I am more in tune with her now then when we just wrote the occasional letter to each other.  I would love to see her in person though...
Her husband is in the Marines - and just returned from active duty this week.  Just a couple of days ago. Just in time to see his new little girl being born.  I am so happy that he was able to get back in time and I know that it meant alot to Andrea.
I haven't heard how her labor was - and the LandD nurse in me wants all of the details, but I do know that they are both fine and that her labor went pretty fast.

So without further ado - let me introduce you to Sawyer Paige. 

She weighed in at 8 lbs, 15 oz and has cute chubby cheeks!
Congratulations Jeff, Andrea and big sister Austyn!  I know that you are going to love this new little girl~
Love you guys,
Debbie

No comments: