Friday, November 2, 2012

Carter Survives

I'm hooked on another T.V. show.  
Me, the one who hardly ever watches T.V.
I'm watching Survivor every Wednesday night with Erika.

I have never watched Survivor before and hardly understand the show, the rules, or the purpose.  I do know that the winner receives quite a bit of money.

The reason that we are watching this season is because we know one of the contestants so it makes for a fun evening cheering him on... sort of a bonding time for Erika and I :)

                                           

Carter went to Biola with Erika and ran on the cross country and track teams.
I know that he can go far on the show for I have seen him compete.  I've seen him run to win.  Seen him trip over a steeplechase hurdle and get right back up and keep running.  
He is super funny...though on the show he has been really quiet.

This past week ~ he won the first 'personal immunity'.
You should have heard us rooting for him to hang on.
It is kind of weird knowing someone on a T.V. show.  
And no, we do not know how the season ends. Carter has not spoiled the ending so we will continue to watch and cheer him on.

 Keep on surviving Carter!!
Debbie

No comments: