Friday, April 10, 2009

Buttons

I played around today and was finally able to figure out how to add some buttons to my side bar. You can click on them and it takes you to those sites...special women, special babies and I go to these sites frequently for inspiration for the women are such great writers and are good about expressing what is going on in their hearts and lives. Open and transparent - how I imagine myself to be at some point....
I also added a couple of blogs to 'my daily blog fix' that I couldn't figure out how to add as a button...so check those out also.
You can see what I do with what free time I have - which lately is very little since I should be studying and not playing on the computer!! :)
I'll keep playing around for there a couple of others I want to try and add.

No comments: