Monday, November 15, 2010

School Update

this will be a short post since it is late and I worked all day...
I finally finished writing my admission essay or 'statement of purpose' paper for the RN to BSN program. I have an interview in the morning with the director of the nursing program. I hope it all goes well and that I get in. I'd start the program in January. I am nervous yet also think things will go well. I'll let you know once I hear any thing.

On another note - I got to witness a fun delivery today. The doctor told the mother to reach down and grab her baby as it was about 1/4 of the way on. Momma did then dad jumped in there and they delivered their cute little girl together...the best part was the dads giggles. He just couldn't stop - they were both so happy and it was so cute. Made me think that I have the coolest job!

Debbie

No comments: