Monday, March 17, 2008

Crazy times

What a crazy weekend. First of all I had to work all weekend and Sunday was quite busy with 10 deliveries. I guess I need to put aside my pre-concieved notions that Sunday's are nice to work. It is just another day!

Friday night I had my 20 year anniversary dinner with St. Joseph - I'll write more about this as soon as I have photos to blog.

Then our little puppy ended up with Parvo virus and is quite ill. She spent the weekend at the emergency vet hospital and today was trandferred to our own vet where she remains on IV fluids and IV medications. We are hoping she pulls thru - poor little girl. Michelle is so sad and I just can't believe that I am having to spend the kind of money they charge for dog care. But we already fell in love with her so are doing what needs to be done for now. We also had to bleach every piece of linen in the house, bleach the back patio and garage,clean her little house,bleach all of the floors that we could and I brought home some industrial strength antibacteria wipes from the hospital to clean the carpets and sofas. It has been a ton of work! My house has never been this clean.

On a good note - Erika ran her first steeple chase race. I really wanted to watch but I wasn't able to go. She is running again this weekend in Irvine so I am hoping to get there. She made the Biola news - check it out

1 comment:

Jenna Lyndsay said...

Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement. And that's great news about your daughter! So fun! Also, your puppy is adorable. :)