Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Favorite Part


My absolute favorite part of Christmas time has got to be the cards and letters that I receive from family and friends. It brightens my day to get paper mail that isn't a bill and I love to hear what is going on with everyone. I guess this is because I am a people person at heart...
I display all of my cards on the back of my front door. That way I see them all season long. I stop and look at them every time I leave the house and each night. I am constantly reminded to pray for these special people.

Not only do I display my cards, but I save them each year. It is fun to look back and see how
kids have grown and how people have changed
To some it may look
like a bit of a mess...but to me it is my wall of art. It just makes me happy.




There are cards from family ~


There are cards from friends ~





















Cards from work friends ~
Cards from church friends~
Even cards from new patients and former patients ~





Oh how I love this part of the season!
Debbie

No comments: