Monday, August 8, 2011

A Compliment

Tonight in class we were handed back two of our papers.

The instructor says to me, "You need to be in grad school."
I asked her what made her say that and she said that my papers were so well written, so well thought out and were of "grad school quality." She said I had an excellent writing talent.
She also said that those that God gives a talent to should not waste that talent...

I will take that as a compliment and will think about going to grad school - have to finish my BSN first!
~ Debbie ~

3 comments:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

How enheartening to hear a compliment like that about yourself; I sincerely hope you are very proud of yourself. Sounds like your charting would be an example to others.

Your blog too reads well and correct grammatically. An attribute that done poorly can be a subscription breaker for me.

Good luck with your schooling; it would be fun to follow you thru grad school too.

Cartoon Characters said...

I know I enjoy reading your blog! :)

Keep up the good work! :)

Holly said...

Awesome compliment!