Saturday, August 6, 2011

She's a Grandma

My good friend Lori has joined the ranks of grandma-hood!!

Her daughter, Brittany, gave birth to a little baby boy and he is just absolutely precious.
We went over to visit and snuggle ~ I love, love, love newborns. It just never gets old for me.
But we didn't get to hold him long. Like many newborns he wanted to eat and be with his mommy.


Welcome to the world baby Kaden! Your grandma and I are going to have so much fun playing with you. Thanks for making her a grandma. She is so loving and kind and will spoil you rotten. You are lucky to have her as your grandma and I am lucky to have her as my friend!
~ Debbie ~

2 comments:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Newborn is my absolute favorite stage of kids; i just started with a new six-month old today. Not quite the same altho he’s a 17-pounder in 25th percentile so he’s on the small side.

May this young spirit enrich our world with compassion learned at the knee of mentors like you and his grandma. Thank you for sharing pictures of him with us..