Thursday, September 13, 2012

Random Updates

~ Our electricity is back on after 24 hours
~ But our internet was knocked off
~ I was able to fix our internet issue
~ The sink contractor and flooring people are both scheduled to come on Tuesday
~ I have 12 weeks left of school!!!!
~ I finished my clinical hours for my public health nurse certificate
~ Figuring out a wedding venue for Erika (I think we about have the place chosen)
~ It is crazy hot here
~ I am escaping for the weekend
~ Did you see....I only have 12 weeks left of school :)

That's it in a nutshell
Debbie

1 comment:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Deb, twelve weeks is not so many at all. Heck, they write about days of christmas and there are only twelve of them, so barring any unforeseen mishaps, twelve weeks--it's almost DONE !~!