Thursday, September 13, 2012

Random Updates

~ Our electricity is back on after 24 hours
~ But our internet was knocked off
~ I was able to fix our internet issue
~ The sink contractor and flooring people are both scheduled to come on Tuesday
~ I have 12 weeks left of school!!!!
~ I finished my clinical hours for my public health nurse certificate
~ Figuring out a wedding venue for Erika (I think we about have the place chosen)
~ It is crazy hot here
~ I am escaping for the weekend
~ Did you see....I only have 12 weeks left of school :)

That's it in a nutshell
Debbie

1 comment:

Lynda Halliger-Otvos said...

Deb, twelve weeks is not so many at all. Heck, they write about days of christmas and there are only twelve of them, so barring any unforeseen mishaps, twelve weeks--it's almost DONE !~!