Saturday, July 17, 2010

It Took Forever!

I spent some time today trying to create a button for you to be able to place on your blog. You know - one of those blog buttons that you can click on and link right to my blog.
Well, after a long time...I think I finally did it. All you have to do is copy the URL into your blog by going to your blog, click on design, click on add a gadget, click on HTML/javascript and copy and paste the URL into the box.
I sure hope that it works!! So let me know if it does or doesn't.
I had already had a button on my blog but didn't like that it wasn't cropped well. So, I spent much of today trying to create a new one since I was too thrifty to pay someone else to recreate it - HA!
Yes, I know the colors don't exactly match my current blog but since I change my background paper frequently I decided to just do it in pink and blue...baby colors.
And no - I don't plan to change it in a long time for this one took me forever to create!!
Debbie

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I will be catching up on yours. I work in Labor and Delivery as well. How awesome is that. So glad to get to know you.
God Bless.