Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Family

My parents had a lovely time at their anniversary party. The whole day was just wonderful - not a single glitch.
I am a bit behind though in posting pictures about the party. But is is for good reason. I have been spending time with family instead of being on the computer. I promise to get more pictures up as soon as I can ~ but here are a few teaser photos.

Speaking of family - yesterday 21 of us went to Disneyland (and yes, we waited forever to see that new show 'light magic'. It was really good...but I do think that I like Fantasmic more.) It was quite an adventure just getting everyone in, organized and trying to meet the needs of a variety of age groups!

I had to share these photos though....

Lily's favorite movie is Monster's Inc. It is one of those movies that she watches over and over and even says some of the words. She chose to take her little "Mike Wokowski" with her when we went to the park yesterday.
Imagine her delight when she saw Sully...she ran right up to him to show him her Mike. She was not one bit intimidated by his size

Then she even hands over her Mike to Sully.
Sully was so kind to bend down to her level so they could share Mike. Lily loved the whole interaction!
She was equally excited to see Mikey and Minnie.
We all had a fun, if not exhausting day!
Debbie

No comments: