Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Just a Few More

I love how all of these photos show how much fun Erika and Tim's wedding was.
There were so many family and friends there.
I wanted to share a few more of my favorites~

My three four children.
Jon, Erika, Tim and Michelle

Jon and Vanessa

Michelle and Brian

Lily and two of my nieces, Sarah (in back) and Nikki
Lily and Nikki are the same age and have the best time together!

The couples grand entrance in to the reception




My brother-in-law Darryl, sister Darlene and father Gary.
My mother Ann and one of my best friends Janet 
(we've known each other since we were around 4 years old)
Uncle Denny and Aunt Mary

Sister Dawn, her girls Nikki and Sarah, Brian in the back.
Sister Darlene (in black dress).
Her son Jerrell (with the glasses on).
Dawn's oldest daughter Katie.
Brother-in-law Darryl.
Vanessa 

The cake cutting.
(I heard the cake was really yummy...for some reason I never had a piece).



The first dance



Lily and Ella

 Lily and Nikki

And I will close with a few of Ivan's professional takes of the couple

Thank you so much for sticking around with me through all of these posts and multiple pictures.
I just want to remember the day for it was truly a day filled with love and family.
If you want to see any more of Ivan's photos just go here.

Love you TIm and Erika!
Have fun on your honeymoon.
I will get things done at your apartment for you and I can't wait until you get home to hear your stories of your day and your trip.
Mom (Debbie)

No comments: