Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter - He Lives

Being that I had to work Easter Sunday - I am a bit late posting this, yet I wanted to follow up my post and video from last Friday...Good Friday.  Where Mary, the disciples and many of Jesus's friends were mourning the loss of their friend and loved one.

For many it would seem like life wouldn't or couldn't go on.

Yet, it did...you see, on Sunday - there was an empty grave as Jesus rose from the dead.

The cross would not have mattered...if Jesus had only died.
But He didn't just die...
He died to save us from our sins.
He died because he loved us.
He defeated death and awaits us in Heaven - as He builds a place for those of us, who call Him Savior,  will one day live.

John 14:3

I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.


Because He matters, I choose to live my life as if it matters...

Yes, I had to work a full 12 hour shift today.
I had to miss the family meal and the Easter egg hunt and I wasn't able to go to church.
Yet, none of that really matters.
What really matters is Jesus.


(remember to mute my playlist down below)

Debbie

No comments: